"Skinny Dipper" is the eleventh episode and mid-season finale of Forever. It aired on December 9, 2014.
"When a taxi cab driver is killed with an antique sword, it is just the start of the tangled web the anonymous caller weaves to draw Henry under his influence. But what is "Adam" really after? After a second victim is murdered, "Adam" attempts to frame Henry for the crime. Can Henry trust Jo to tell her the truth? Or is it time for Henry and Abe to leave town? Just as they get ready to flee, Henry attempts to exact revenge on "Adam," which culminates in the shocking revelation about the true identity of Henry's secret stalker."
- Mackenzie Mauzy as Abigail Morgan (uncredited)
- Burn Gorman as Adam/Dr. Lewis Farber
- Victoria Haynes as Nora Morgan
- Edoardo Ballerini as Clark Walker
- Geoffrey Cantor as Alienist
- Arash Mokhtar as Raj Patel
- Lawrence Ballard as Detective
- Mike Massimino as Bellevue Guard
- Emmanuel Brown as Cop 1
- Ryan Quinlan as Cop 2
- Charlie Brady (III) as Various Cop - Male
- Kenya Brome as Catcalling Cop
- John Palumbo as Cop by River
- "It may come as a surprise, but I still fear death. Tonight my anonymous caller faced it without hesitation. I realized two things in that moment -- he IS immortal, and he's completely insane." —Henry
- "We all have secrets. There's nothing wrong with that. But we all need a confidante, a friend to share our secrets with. In a way, the shared secret tells us who our real friends are. They're the people we trust the most." —Henry
- "When you're ready to talk, I'm here" Jo to Henry
The "Oxford University" diploma on the office wall of "Lewis Farber" is actually a doctored Dartmouth diploma...the signature of Orvil E. Dryfoos,a former publisher of the New York Times who was a Dartmouth trustee before his death in 1963,is clearly legible.A real Oxford diploma would say "University of Oxford".
Henry kills a man (who he thought was Adam) for the first time in 200 years. In self-defense.
- Episode recap at Forever official website – archived from the original on November 8, 2015
- Episode at IMDB
- Watch this episode on CW Seed